|Get Involved at Grace|
|Pastors & Leaders|
|Sermon Audio & Notes|
|What We Teach|
Our women's ministry (The Encourged) is a vital part of the ministry of Grace Church. We look to Sherry McNish to lead this ministry under the oversight of our Elders. The women meet together twice a month for fellowship, encouragement, and discipleship. They meet at our Worship Center and are looking often to minister to others in need. Many of our ladies are mothers and enjoy the adult fellowship this group provides. These women long to honor Christ in their homes and to influence others to do the same. Occasionally these women will get out of town to do something fun like horse riding or something. We thank God for these women and their ministry. If you have any questions you can contact Sherry McNish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Being women, who love and seek God, love and help each other, and love and help others.
- Encourage growth and spiritual maturity.
- Meet as scheduled to study and discuss God's Word through group participation.
- Gain knowledge of God the Father as revealed through Jesus Christ our Lord, and to live according to His Word in our homes, places of employment, during leisure hours, and in our communities.
- Encourage and point to Jesus as the answer to every need and as our ultimate Source of life.
- Minister in our community as the Spirit of God leads us.
- Develop hearts and lives that invite others to know our Savior.
- Welcome and bond with newer members of Grace Church.
- Build lives that reflect God's power at work instead of self-effort.
On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, 'If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him' (John ).
Jesus alone has the Words of Life.
Jesus loves us . . . this one thing I know!